Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Monday, September 18, 2017

Monday Morning Devo - Mornings


And in the morning you shall see the glory of the Lord.... Exodus 16:7a, NKJV.

Sunrises have always fascinated me.

Sometimes they're just a quiet grey yawn and stretch.

Sometimes they're a red and charcoal growl of warning.

Sometimes they're a crimson shout of, "Hallelujah! It's morning!

And, sometimes, they're a soft and sweet pink wish for a pleasant new day, offered as we're waking.

Every day is new. We don't have to be the same today as yesterday. Yesterday might have been a downer, but that doesn't mean today will be. Today could be the hallelujah! morning.

Sometimes the day is just whatever we make it. It's odd, but usually when I have something to look forward to--whether it's a doctor's appointment or a lunch with friends--I'm more energetic. The gray blaws don't rule me,. I should decide early in the day to do something that requires energy, huh?

So--what is your day going to be today?

Lord of the sunrises, remind me that I can do all things through You, because You strengthen me for the tasks that need to be done. I love You, Lord!


No comments: