Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Tuesday, August 7, 2012

This is My Story - Another Piece of the Dream

A couple of weeks ago, I told you I had a vivid dream I believe was from God. As I said in that post, it was incredibly vivid, and it answered some questions I didn't even realize I had. Ever had that happen?

I had only been a Christian a couple of years--maybe not that long.

Let me set the scene in this dream. There had been some odd sightings. White doves--not impossible to find, but rare to nonexistent where I lived. These doves were oversized--about the size of a small dog. And white deer. They glowed white, not just colored white. And suddenly, the rapture began happening.

People began rising up into the glowing white clouds with radiant faces, all smiles and laughter and singing. Except for one woman.

She'd rise a few feet, then sink back down; rise a few feet, then fall. Jesus sorted floated over to her.

"What's wrong, woman?" He asked, His voice filled with love. "Don't you believe?"

The woman wept. "I believe, Lord, but I just can't believe it's happening to me."

He laughed, and he reached out his hand. She took it, and she rose then with the others.

That woman was me.

Believing--yet unbelieving. Ever happen to you?

No comments: