Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Monday, September 20, 2010

Whatsoever things are late, but still praiseworthy

Sorry I didn't get this posted last night, but by the time I finished packing to go home from the conference, it was 11:30 pm, and I had to get up at 4 am (which is 1 am California time---yaaaawwwwwwwwnnnn).
Hands down, the best thing that happened yesterday was the awards conference. I know it had to be heartbreaking for the ones who didn't win, but they still cheered for the ones who did win. In my book, they were all winners, gracious and blessing those around them.
The best thing today? The plane took off from Indianapolis at 7 am--just before the sun woke up. There was a gorgeous sunrise, and it lasted for over an hour, since we were flying due west. Thanks, Lord.
The past 5 days have been some of the most wonderful of my lifetime. It thrilled me to finally meet many of the folks I have been chatting with for months. The songs we sang at the general sessions still ring through my head and my heart.
The food was both attractively prepared and delicious. Even though we had asparagus for three meals, including breakfast. There must have been a special on it at the local market... Don't get me wrong--I love asparagus--it just seemed a little odd.
Let me just add that my brain is a mass of mush and end on that note. I hope the next post will be somewhat more together.
Blessings on you, every one.

No comments: