Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Friday, January 11, 2019

Book Review - THE MEDALLION by Victoria Simcox


This is a young adult fantasy, the third of four in the Bernoven Chronicles. The overall story is good; I enjoyed the previous two books, but I had trouble following this one as it went along. Characters changed names, shapes, and allegiances faster than what I could keep up with. It probably takes someone with a quicker mind than mine. Coupled with the distraction of more than the average punctuation errors and typos, I can only give The Medallion three stars.

The book is available from Amazon.

I received The Medallion free from the author, but my opinions are strictly my own.

No comments: