Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Book Review - THE PATH OF THE CHOSEN WARRIORS by Marshalee Patterson


I love a good suspense novel with a bit of romance woven in. This one falls a little short of what I'd classify as a really good suspense story, so I'm giving this three stars. Paranormal would better describe it, and I'm not all that fond of paranormal--but a lot of people love it. The romance angle is a little too edgy for my liking too, and not too believable. When a young man and woman spend several nights together wrapped in each other's arms without going over the limit--well, that doesn't usually happen.

What did I find positive about the book? The proofreading was done well. The story would hold most readers' attention. Paranormal advocates would find it to their liking. And, perhaps most important, the readers would find the book scripturally accurate, especially in line with Ephesians.

You can find the book at Amazon.

No comments: