Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Monday, January 23, 2017

Monday Morning Devo - East to West


As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us. Psalm 103:12.

Sometimes I feeling like some of my past mess-ups follow me around, attaching themselves in dirty clumps all over my head, arms, legs, and torso. I have to remind myself that once I ask for forgiveness, God removes the transgression (aka, sin) from me and I'm once again squeaky clean. In fact, His grace precedes my asking.

Wow.

All the greasy globs are gone, sunk in the sea of forgetfulness, as far as the east is from the west away from me. It doesn't matter if with was a major mess-up or a minor one, God's bathings never miss a spot.

It will work for you too, you know. His grace is free for the asking. You don't have to deserve it. No way you can earn it. Nobody ever had enough in their bank accounts to buy it. No one could ever get clean enough on their own. God's Son already did it for you. What a gift!

Thank You, Lord, for the astronomical blessings You grant us. You're the best. Amen.

No comments: