Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday Morning Devo - Who Has the Best Mom?


I don't want to start a war here, but....

Lord, thank You for giving us mothers. Fathers, too, of course--and no less important or loved, but Mothers' Day was just yesterday, so the reason for this special thanks. Amen.

My mom was the best. I did a tribute to her on this blog a few years back, and I promise, I'm not launching into another one now.

I had a very special mom. She loved my brother and I immensely. It showed in the way she treated us, talked to us, supported us. I'm glad God gave her to us...Or us to her, I should say. I miss her more and more every year, and I look forward to the day when I can hug her again.

What I want to know is, do you think you had or have the best mom? Why? What made (or makes) her so special?

Your turn. Go.

No comments: