Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday Morning Devo--With Thanksgiving


For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer. (1 Timothy 4:4-5)

We have a lot to be grateful for this year. Yes, there are trials and disappointments--we all have one or two--but there we still have air to breath, food to eat, clothes to wear. We're growing older--and you can look on the positive or negative side of that. I choose the positive. I'm one step closer to walking hand in hand with Jesus.

Things I'm thankful for:
1.   God and the grace He offers
2.   My husband
3.   My children and grandchildren
4.   A warm house
5.   Enough food
6.   Warm clothing
7.   A comfortable bed
8.   A car that gets me where I need to go and back
9.   Beautiful sunsets and sunrises
10. Rainbows
11. Freedom to worship where I want
12. Freedom to give thanks to the Lord

You can see I'm abundantly blessed, and I intend to offer thanks to the God who made me and every good thing.

Lord, You are gracious and generous. Without you, riches are nothing. With You, if I had nothing else, I'd still be rich. Thank You, precious Lord.


No comments: