Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Thursday, June 5, 2014

Book Review--GROUNDED IN GOD by Jim and Ann Cavera


I received this book inspirational reflections as a gift from Ann Cavera with no requirement for a review, positive or otherwise. However, that's exactly what I'm going to do--this is a great little book for daily readings.

When I first picked up Grounded in God, I started reading, intending to charge right through it. It didn't take long before I realized that was a little like trying to eat an entire steer in one sitting. There are 112 little one-page ditties. I'm loving these little reflections, so now I'm reading it like I would a devotional and enjoying it a lot more.

My favorite so far is a story about hubcaps, of all things. It seems Jim's car was missing a couple of hubcaps, and he went looking for them--in his Sunday suit. When people stared at him, he realized... Well, get the book and find out out for yourself.

Grounded in God is available from Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

No comments: