Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Commenting Problems

A few people tell me they'd like to post comments on the blog. Trouble is, the comments aren't happening. I'm definitely not a techie, but one thing I've found seems to work. Sign yourself up for a Google email account (www.gmail.com), and then it will let you sign in. If any of you know a different way, please feel free to chime in.
Isn't it fun how life throws us these little challenges once in awhile? Okay, maybe not always fun. Sometimes it's a real downer. However, a challenge is good for the old gray cells, so I'm told. However (again), some challenges can be so overwhelming as to be mind-boggling. You know, mind boggling as in when your brain changes to so much mealy mush. When this happens, procrastination helps. Not indefinite procrastination, mind you, just temporary stuff. Like overnight.
If something overwhelms me, I put it on the back burner for a day or two, if I can. (Granted, sometimes you can't do that, you just have to slog through the mealy mush until you figure it out.) Sometimes even a couple of hours will work. You step back, let the brain relax. Maybe go for a walk (this really helps), go to a quiet place to pray for a few minutes (oh yeah), chat with your kids or hubby or a friend. Burying myself in a book doesn't work. Playing video games doesn't work. I have to get away from the computer and written stuff.
What works for you?

No comments: