Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Book Review - WOMAN OF FORTUNE by Kellie Coates Gilbert


I wasn't too sure about reading this one when I saw the cover, but I trust Kellie Coates Gilbert. So I got it. And I don't know what I was expecting, but this book (women's fiction) blew my expectations right out of the box I put it in. Five stars for sure!

Sometimes in the course of growing up up into real Christians, our lives can get pretty rough. It certainly did with Clair Massey in Woman of Fortune. When you lose everything you counted on, everything that had been precious, everything you thought was unchangeable--well, hang onto God for all you're worth, and when you can't anymore, let Him hold onto you. I had to keep reminding myself, this is fiction--it's only a story.

If you don't mind losing a little (or a lot of) sleep, Amazon and Barnes and Noble presently have this in Kindle and Nook for free.

No comments: