Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Friday, December 14, 2018

Book Review - A SOUTHERN SEASON by Everson, Fullerton, Mulligan, Yezak


What an enjoyable group of stories! I have to give them five thumbs up.

I couldn't list them all on the subject line, but each of the authors--Linda Yezak (Ice Melts in Spring), Eva Marie Everson (Lillie Beth in Summer), Claire Fullerton, (Through an Autumn Window), and Ane Mulligan (A Magnolia Blooms in Winter) have produced a short but sweet Southern story that left me longing for the characters to come back.

I'm so sure you'll love them all that I'm giving you links to the buy sites. Click Amazon or Barnes and Noble to take you there.

I was given a free copy by one of the authors, but the opinions expressed herein are always my own.

No comments: