Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Friday, November 16, 2018

Book Review - MARRYING MISS MARSHAL by Lacy Williams


Another historical, one filled with intrigue, justice, and (of course) romance. Lacy Williams did a fine job with this one, and I'll give her five stars. The only thing I really object to is yet another heroine in a "man's profession" in the Old West, which I don't think historically happened all that much. However, it did make for an enjoyable read, so I'll get off my high horse 😏 and say, "She done good."

Available on Amazon and Barnes and Noble--and probably in more than a few local bookstores!

No comments: