Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Thursday, October 25, 2018

Book Review - SANCTUARY by Laurie Larsen


Because there are times in my life that I really wish I had a way to escape the hurry-hurry, fission-pressure workdays, I related to this book. I think it's worthy of five stars, don't you?

Nora is an attorney for a law office, one with a big problem--a bad problem that one of the partners isn't too sure she didn't have a hand in. The other partner--her mentor--is in jail, apparently for good reason. She's put on leave. Permanently?

Sometimes God has to literally shove us out of one place to another, and Sanctuary showcases God's hand in that process. Way to go, Laurie Larsen.

The ebook is available for free at both Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

No comments: