Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Book Review - SCANNERS by Max Elliot Anderson


Max Elliot Anderson has done it yet again. He writes for kids, and I swear he must have the fastest fingers and the most vivid imagination in the land. This is another one I thoroughly loved, since I'm in my second kidhood. Five stars.

I'm asking a favor of you: If you buy this book, I would count it a personal favor if you would review it at least on Amazon. If you buy it for a young friend, they can't legally review--but you could ask their opinion in order to write a review where it will do the author some good.

Climbing down off my soapbox now.

About the book: Alex's dad owns a grocery store, but they are losing money--literally. Someone is somehow stealing from the store. Alex and his two buddies work for his dad in restocking the shelves on weekends or holidays--including summer holiday. Alex is determined to find out who and how.

He has a suspect, a sneaky-looking guy with a skull tattoo. Somehow, Alex just knows this guy is involved, and he and his friends set out to prove it.

You kids (and grownup kids) will love this one. Grab it from Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

I was given a free copy of this book by the author, but the opinions and evaluations are my own.

No comments: