Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Book Review - THE STONEKEEPERS by Sally Chambers


Good mysteries and suspense novels keep me turning the pages and forgetting to stop reading. Which definitely happened to me in this one. I'd tell myself "I'll stop at the end of this chapter," but somehow I'd find myself deep into the next one....

Two young women (Lexi and Jenni) and one young man (Ridge) find their way into a huge deserted mansion and all the mystery and mayhem associated with it. Lexi is drawn to the mansion, but she doesn't know why, and her parents know something but won't tell her. Then she finds an intriguing letter hidden in her cedar chest that spurs her on.

Unfortunately, someone else is also spurred, and the trio faces international troubles (and discoveries) far beyond anything their wildest imaginations couldn't have dreamed up. The bad guys will stop at nothing to get what Lexi has.

Terrific read available from Amazon and Barnes and Noble.

I received a copy of this book free from the author in return for an honest review.

No comments: