Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Monday, March 6, 2017

Monday Morning Devo - You're Not Alone in the Valley


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil, for Thou art with me.... Psalm 23:4a KJV

Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, Even there Your hand shall lead me, And Your right hand shall hold me. Psalm 139:7-10 NKJV

Have you ever tried to run away from God, to hide from Him? Well, I have. It can't be done. And I can tell you, I will be grateful through all eternity that I couldn't hide from Him. It was there in that dark valley that He took my hand and guided me safely home.

I love Psalm 23 and maybe even more so Psalm 139. You aught to read it sometime. If you ever doubted God loved even you, that's the one that will show you otherwise.

He's there, through all the dark places we wish He couldn't see us in. It must have made Him so sorrowful to see me there, and I'm sure he hated it, but He's my Father, so He stuck by me.

Some people have a hard time relating to God as Father, but I'm telling you, He's the Father you always wished you'd had. Always loving, always supportive, always forgiving. And even better than the best mother as well

Hang onto Him. And if your own personal valley is so deep you can't hang on, just relax. He's still got you. His right hand will hold you. Never forget that. Hang in there, family. He's there.

Dear Father, God of all creation, maker of heaven and earth, I worship You. I praise You for all You have done for each of my brothers and sisters out there, and for all those soon-to-be adopted brothers and sisters. You deserve far more than I can ever repay or say. For Jesus's sake, Amen.

No comments: