Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Morning Devo - Matthew 5:7 Blessed Are the Merciful

"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy." (KJV)

What a beautiful message this presents. We all need a little mercy now and again. Or if you're like me, again and again and again. To get it, we must give it. Makes sense to me.

I remember when I was in school, bullies tended to pick on those who they perceived as weaker. When those bullies got into fights, the other kids tended to cheer for the underdog. No mercy was offered to the bullies--but perhaps they were the ones needing it the most.

Giving mercy isn't always easy, yet what a prize we get! Mercy is reciprocating! I love it, don't you?

Prayer: Lord God, please show me who needs mercy. May my grace be as great as Yours, Dear Lord. For Your sake, Lord Jesus, and for Your Glory!

No comments: