Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Sunday, April 3, 2011

Book Review: "A Stray Drop of Blood," by Roseanna White

I just finished reading "A Stray Drop" for the second time. Even though this time I knew what would happen next, it still kept me on the edge of my seat.

Abigail comes to the house Centurion Cleopas Vesibullis as an 8-year-old slave and grows into a beauty loved by all who know her. Her beauty is also a curse in some ways--the Centurion's son desires her, as do far too many other men. Trajedy, heartache, and blessing follow her from the cross to Rome. Tension rises and falls on every page, along with tears of sorrow and joy and rushes of excitement and peace.

I eagerly await reading her next book, "The Jewel of Persia."

No comments: