Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Saturday, October 10, 2015

Saturday Sermonette - God's Faith--WOW!


If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself. II Timothy 2:13, NKJV

I ran across this one evening this past week, and it just jumped out at me. I know I must have read it before a dozen times or so, but this time it seemed highlighted. Well, now it is highlighted, but it wasn't before.

Another version says when we don't believe, God is still filled with faith. "Faith in what," you ask? Why, in you, of course. And me.

How could He possibly believe in me when I don't believe in myself?

I don't know. It's one of those mysteries we probably won't have an answer to until we get There.

Have you ever had a time when you gave up on yourself? God didn't. He believes in you. He knows all you can be, and He knows how much of what it will take to get you there.

Write this verse down down, tape it to your bathroom mirror, memorize it. It'll get you through your next down time.

Father God, thank You for the words of encouragement you arranged to be put in the Bible. You are marvelous! Amen

No comments: