Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Friday, August 31, 2012

Fiction Friday?

???

For the past year, I've posted chapters for the first manuscript I wrote (which might never be published), but now I want to know what you would like to see here. Some choices:

Flash fiction (short stories) by me
Flash fiction by others
A journal
Something entirely different

A lot of people read this blog (I can check the daily hits), but few comments. Since I'm writing this for you, I would like to do something you like. (If I were doing this for myself, I'd just put it on my computer or hand write a journal of sorts.)

I've given some thought to a word association day (a friend of mine does something like that). I write a word or phrase, and you write a word that comes to your mind when you read my word or phrase, then the next person writes a word that has to do with your word, etc. For instance, I would write, "Frightful." You might write "Scary." The next person might say, "Courage."

I'd like for Fridays to be lighthearted, but suggestions would be appreciated.

?????

No comments: