Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Friday, August 2, 2019

Book Review - THE STRING by Caleb Breakey


Gulp. Christian mystery and suspense, oh my! F-Five S-S-Stars. I wanted to give it more, but, but, well, you know. Not allowed. The first of the Deadly Games series, and oh, what a stage Mr. Breakey has set.

Where can we hide? It seems everyone we meet is one of the knots on the string and forced by the conductor to ....

I'm not sure when (or if) I've read a book with such tension. When I had to close the book to go to sleep, it kept running through my mind. Through my dreams too. Caleb, you naughty-naughty knot!

I was given a free copy of this book, but my reviews ALWAYS reflect only my own opinions.

No comments: