Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Monday, October 9, 2017

Monday Morning Devo - Slumps and Dumps


After all, it is I, the Eternal One your God, who has hold of your right hand, Who whispers in your ear, "Don't be afraid. I will help you." Isaiah 41:13, The Voice Bible

Some of you might have noticed that lately I've been missing a lot of blogging days. I guess writing slumps (and being down in the dumps) is really not all that uncommon, but I'll sure be glad when the slumps and dumps are in the past. Meanwhile, I apologize to all of you who follow me. This, too, shall pass. Everything has a season, and this season isn't endless.

Lord, thank You for hanging in with me, holding me up through this desert time. I know the spring rains will come eventually, and I'll quit feeling sorry for myself. I love You, Lord. Amen

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Aww, so sorry you've been in the dumps. Understandable! I've been in the dumps too, and I have nothing like your reason. And yes, I have noticed your blog was missing!

Anne Baxter Campbell said...

I don't think either of us have chosen to be in the dumps, so I guess we "weather it" with God's help. Meanwhile--HUGS back!