Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Sunday, September 28, 2014

New Release - AN ALL HALLOW'S EVE PARTY (1 free e-book)

 
Volume Five of the holiday series covers a time where I really agree with Jillian (the heroine). I hate spooky movies, and October has an abundance of them. So what's up with me writing a spooky story, anyway? Sometimes I wonder about me.
 
Jillian has a secret. She's ashamed that she thinks her Uncle Buster is ugly. It's not his fault his face is off kilter. A fall when he was a child did that. The fall also left him as, well, different.
 
Her father, Jim Mullens, admires how Buster was always able to shrug off the ugly teasing he received from schoolmates. And now his brother is going to visit them on Halloween, and Jillian is scared to death. She looks for reasons to be absent, but her father insists on her presence. Uncle Buster is family.
 
This short story is available (e-book) on Amazon for only 99 cents. OR--you can leave a comment below and be entered to win a copy. Be sure to leave a way to contact you. If I know you on Facebook or Google Plus, I can leave you a message there--just let me know which. If not, please leave me your email (disguised using at instead of the at symbol). Deadline is October 5.


No comments: