Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Book Review--ILLUMINE ME by Randall K Harp


Illumine Me

This is an inspiring devotional written by a man who knows his Bible and his Lord well. His wife once told me Randall has a pastor's heart, and after reading this devo, I definitely believe it.

The book begins with one of my all-time favorite hymns, called (you guessed it) Illumine Me, printed out in full.

The book has forty devotions which could also serve as short inspirational sermons. They are filled with Biblical and modern stories and how they relate to our lives. I think you will be stirred by the individual devotions. I know I was.

This devo is available in e-book format from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Kobo. This would be a great way to begin the new year, don't you think?

No comments: