Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Book Review - GRACE BREAKTHROUGH by Bill Giovanetti


If you follow my blog you might have noticed by now that I don't often review nonfiction, but I like what this guy posts on FaceBook, and I liked the topic: Grace. When I bought it, I decided I'd read it like a devotional--just a few pages a day--because (at least for me) it was too much to swallow in one reading.

There were a lot of passages that really got agreement in my heart, maybe these two in particular:

  • In the Bible, no Pharisee ever thought being a Pharisee was a problem. People are blind to their own legalism.
  • Your heart's deepest desires, when you are right with God, become a reliable guide to his will for your life.
Bill Giovanetti is the senior pastor of a Neighborhood Church in northern California, and I think sometimes his ear must be pasted to God's mouth. If you ever questioned what grace is and how it can affect your life, grab this book. It's available from Max Grace (if you want a signed copy), Amazon, and Barnes and Noble.

No comments: