Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday Morning Devo - You're Never Alone


And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed. Deuteronomy 31:8

Sometimes I really feel alone. Maybe this week especially, because part of my family was here for our annual pre-Thanksgiving, and they had to go back home Sunday. *sigh*

However, we aren't ever alone. Never. Not even when I feel lonely, not even when no one's in view, not even when the last person walks out the door. God is always there. All you have to do is reach out in belief.

I will forever be grateful to the people who "prayed me through" when my husband was sick and when he died. My friends never abandoned me. And even if the last of my friends and even my family  had deserted me, God would not. Did not. He's faithful through the very last minute of the very last day of my life.

You can depend on Him. Hang on. He's there with His hand out to you, waiting for you to slip your hand into His. Go ahead.

Thank You, Father. I needed that. Amen.

No comments: