Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Saturday, April 9, 2016

Saturday Sermonette - Are You With Me?


"...lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:20b NKJV

There are times when the Jesus Calling devotional really jars my soul. Last night's reading was like that: "I am with you and for you, your constant Companion and Provider. The question is whether you are with Me and for Me."

Yes, I hope so Lord. I want to be, always, because You are with me always.

Folks, I'd like you to read that little quote above over about ten times today. Let it sink into your heart and grow roots.

End of sermon.

Blessed Lord, strengthen me to stay with You when the times are harder or the distractions greater. I love You. Amen.

No comments: