Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Morning Devo - This Little Light of Mine

"In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." Matthew 5:16, NIV

I'm just one small person. How can anything I do make a difference?

I wonder if Mother Teresa ever felt that way. All she ever did was find the path the Lord set for her and followed it with all her might.

Did Jesus ever wonder if He'd make a dent on the blind, stubborn people His Father sent Him to? All He did is whatever His Father showed Him to do.

And me? What is it you want me to do, Lord? Where is the path You would have me walk? Should I lead or follow another who is already on the way?

How can I shine for You this day, Lord? Show me how to be a mirror to reflect Your glow.

No comments: