Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Friday, March 22, 2013

Preview to Holy Week

Next week's posts on A Pew Perspective will be different from the usual posts here. All of the posts will be reflections of happenings in Jesus's life during His last week on earth. Holy Week starts on Palm Sunday (March 24) when Jesus made His triumphant entry into Jerusalem and ends on Easter Sunday, or Resurrection Sunday if you prefer.


So very much happened during that week. I want you to walk with me, see the sights, understand what our Savior saw and heard and maybe a little of what He thought. I'll share my opinions, and I hope you will, too.

So if you wonder next week where the book reviews, interviews, and guest posts are, just come back after Easter. The regular posts will be return.

Next week, though, is one I look forward to all year, and one I dedicate to our Lord. Please join me.

God bless!
~Anne

No comments: