Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Friday, October 12, 2012

Book Review - INSPIRE TRUST edited by Sue Tornai and Dana Sudboro

Inspire Trust

I got this book for free, won it at the Write to Inspire Conference in July. I put it in my "to be read when I get some free time" pile. Picked it up about two months ago and began a journey that amazed me with how great this book is.

Inspire Trust is a compilation of stories, poems, and prayers by thirty-four authors, members of Inspire Christian Writers. I began reading it as I would a devotional, one section each night. I loved the insights, the inspiration, and the devotion behind each item.

I think my favorite story might have been A House for Christmas by Donna Clark Goodrich. I'm a sucker when it comes to kids. They say "please" and I'm a gonner. This story tore at my heartstrings. I wanted to run to Arizona and buy a tree for them---but God beat me to it.

A sweet read. You're bound to fall in love with at least one item in the book. It's available at Amazon and Barnes and Nobel.

No comments: