Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Morning Devo - I shall not want

Psalm 23:1: The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

What a beautiful truth it is: When the Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.

Want: Needy or destitute.

I think some might argue there are Christians who ARE in need and destitute. Hungry. Without shelter.

How much do you give to those in need? Maybe God needs you to respond to someone in need. How many times do you drive past someone holding a cardboard sign saying they're hungry?

I don't think any one person can handle all the hunger in the world. But if each of us helped one person somewhere...

This week, I can almost guarantee you will come in contact with a need this week. If you are part of the body of Christ, ask God, "Is this a need You want me to help with?"

There have been so many times that God provided for my needs. Not all my wants, but He did provide for all my needs.

And this week, when He provides for one of your needs--give thanks to God, okay?

Prayer: Precious Lord, You are so good. We can't begin to measure up to You, but if You can use us somewhere, please point the way. In our Savior's Name and for His sake, Amen

No comments: