Legal Property

* * * * * * * * * * * * * This blog is the intellectual property of Anne Baxter Campbell, and any quotation of part or all of it without her approval is illegal. * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What's your story?

Okay, I admit it, I'm not much of an artist, but I'm trying to get the point across that I'm looking for something. Can you tell?

You might have noticed there wasn't a "My Story" Tuesday post yesterday. That's because no one has volunteered their story lately. Tuesdays I like to share things from other people about what God has done in their lives. It can be the story of how someone came to know the Lord; it might be a miracle they witnessed or experienced; it could be how God showed them the way through a crisis.

The aim is to encourage, to shine the light of God into the lives of people who desperately need to know that (a) God does exist, (b) that He does care about them, and (c) He is able and willing to help.

I don't want these stories to be just mine, although I do have a bunch I could share. I want stories from others. I want your story. Leave a comment with your e-mail, or send me one at anneb1944@aol.com.

Thanks, readers. I really, really appreciate you. I do care about you. But even more, God cares about you. That's what this blog is all about.

Behind every book review, interview, or other post is the hope that you will come away with the knowledge that God loves you. He loves you as though you were His only child, yearned and prayed for. All He asks in return is that you will love Him, follow Him, and help Him bless others.

Is it your turn?

No comments: